Monday, July 30, 2012

Progesterone



I texted my OB last week asking why I haven't got my period yet.  As far as I know I supposed to have my period atleast after 2 months of giving birth and also as per my OB. She ask me to have Pregtest but I said that we didn't have a baby dance yet since last year when I found out I 'm pregnant till now. I asked if its possible to get pregnant even if you just gave birth recently. She said YES, after 6 weeks of giving birth women are strongly fertlile and really able to conceived right away. But I said I'm not ready yet specially that I'm gone through a cesarean section with Mackenzie.  



She said I that I have to visit her in her clinic. Last July 08, 2012, I visited my OB and she decided to give me progesterone. then after 10pills count 10 days from the last pill, on that day i need to have my period back but if not we need to undergo meds again, probably my PCOS are starting again. OB said that Progesterone makes the baby hold on to your uterus more if you are pregnant and if not it will help you to release your monthly period. We will check if my period will start in a normal way if not we need to start my meds again.


I had my TVS last July 25, 2012 and my left are starting to be PCOS again even though I got pregnant on my left last time and my right are fine as of now. I hope both of them will be fine forever.


My OB said we can start taking controll pill if I am not yet ready to get pregnant again! But I said give me pills that will not make me more bigger, but she said mos of pill get make you heavy!


I'm still thinking if I will take a pill or just control....
Photobucket

No comments: