Friday, April 6, 2012

My Baby Shower Wish List

Hi friends and relatives, As you know this is my first pregnancy and I would love and really appreciate for any gifts or present you would love to give our lovely baby. But somehow I have some WISH LIST for you to have easiest way to think what would be the best gift you can give to our dearly baby MAKZIE! Ahihi, I Hope its not to much. ...Love you all and thank you in advance!! haha!!

My First NUK feeding bottle. Orthodontic Gift Set.  ( i really love this)!!





Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Feedling Bottle



Baby Bouncer (green) / Code ZP-Y5(G) / PHP 1,999.75
Note: Its not necessary that you have to look for the same design just bouncer and rocker like this will be more appreciated.  =') THanks

Baby Company - Musical Bouncer


Baby Bouncer and Rocker

Enfant Carrier

Looney Toones 6 in1 Sterilizer

Avent Video Baby Monitor

Baby Company - Cotton Carrier


Again, Thank you in advance and Any gift would be highly appreciated. This wish list is just to help you want are the things we still need for our upcoming baby boy Makzie!!Thanks and See you May 5th ..Love Love Love!!!








Photobucket

No comments: