Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tummy at 26 weeks

My Tummy at 26 weeks

My dearest Baby Makzie,

How's my little one doing inside mama's tummy? Makzie we are now more than a half way run to meet you personally in this world. Mama and Papa are so excited to hug and kiss you my dear Makzie. 14 weeks to go and everything will be colorful in your arrival. You just don't know how much I'm so happy knowing that I have a little "Papa" inside me. 

Every kicks and every jabs you'd made, make me the world happiest mama' to be. Even though seeing your 3D scan make people say you look like just your Papa that' fine it means you are so cute and pretty boy Makzie. =') 

Always stay happy baby. Don't move to much so you wouldn't give your self so much stress. Please make me feel you everyday of my life while you are inside mama's tummy. I hope and You pray baby that when the time comes You need to go out, everything will be easy and smooth for both of us. Talk to your angel to protect you and mama when that time comes. 

I love you baby Makzie, You are my world and My life.

Love, Mama









Photobucket

No comments: