Thursday, May 16, 2013

at 12 weeks




Oops, baby grow so fast indeed. Comparing to our last scan baby now more visible and complete. My precious now is exactly 12 weeks. My end of First trimester. In away more ok ending the critical trimester in the whole pregnancy.

What happened to us from the last scan? Ooh my heartburn attacks me so hard. I even cried sometimes because of the pain im into. Some home remedy already done but none of them seems so effective. I need to feed my self in a very small amount almost every 1-2 hours or else acid reflux will visit me again.

What makes more harder? I don't even have appetite for the past few weeks . Oh em gee. But still forcing my self to eat. Awww...

Baby, im ready to all the aches and pains in exchange for you to be healthy and strong. I will just close my eyes and think that all sacrifices is for you and no one else. iloveyou baby seeing you again and again is the best time of my life.

Iloveyou,baby! I will always pray and beg to God that you will stay good,strong , healthy and happy inside mommys tummy. :)


-Being pregnant is not easy, but with the Help of the Lord with our prayers everything will be ok,Amen.

No comments: