Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Angel's Day

May 12,2013 sunday, Mother's Day. I remember last year It was mothers day when mackenzie born, now its Mothers Day again, so many memories to remembet but the most is I want to remembet the mothers day 
that I was able to deliver the most wonderful baby during that moment. 




 


May 13,2013, it my Angel's Day, we planned to visit him at the cementery,pray my rosary and greet him a very very heavenly birthday to our dear Angel above. 

Mom cooked spaghetti and we boughy cakes for my Angel,simple things just to let him know we always remember his special day.


But whats hurt the most on the 24th of May, we need tk remember his death annivesary, we have to face the reality that is it, a year past and still the pain reminds me just like yesterday. 

I love you anak! Sobrang miss na kita!! 
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments: