Friday, May 16, 2014

Kean No to Gadget


[5.16.2014] whats with your eyebrows Kean? Bakit laging nakataas anak? Lol hahahahaha

Yes in this picture, it may look like he wants to watch or play with any gadgets like, ipad, smartphones, tablet or even to watch television like cartoons or any program. But the answer is "NO" he himself doesn't like to play with or even to watch with in. I don't know if he is just too young for it or whatever, but our pedia says that its way better that babies used to play with smartphones or any gadgets. I don't know if its true but they says it can delay the speech of the babies development, so I'm a lucky mom indeed, My Kean doesn't show any interest on those things, but I've noticed he just stopped and look at the television if its commercial time. haha

Good Job Baby Kean

No comments: