Sunday, May 11, 2014

Time for Solid Food


As advice of his pedia. Kean can start to eat solid. We bough this baby food maker from Pigeon Price is Php999.00 . I don't know if we will able to use everything on it but everything we need to feed our baby of solid food are all in this package. So I assume it will be useful for us.

I'm the one who is excited for Kean. haha. I'm planning to give him potatoes, carrots, squash, eggs, and so many more. Juices of course. I'm praying that Kean will grow like his dad, who can eat anything, for me Yes,  I admit it, I'm definitely a Picky eater ever since.  How I wish I can eat all difference kinds if fruits, How i hope i can eat diff kinds of salad. Well, I will do everything so Kean will not grow up like that way I hate fruits and veggies. hehe

No comments: