Saturday, May 5, 2018

My Birthday



May 05, 2018 Saturday

Actually, we don't have any plans on celebrating even with my family. I was experiencing depression week before my birthday. I'm glad and happy I was able to overcome it. My DH plan to eat out in Macapagal Dampa but I refused. I was not in the mood to celebrate my Birthday then until we were able to talk during my birthday itself. Somehow I was relieved and back to my real self. Napraning lang sandali di ko din alam bakit eh.  I almost wanted to consult a professional regarding whats happening on me. Buti nlang naging ok ok nman ako .

Then my husband asks me if I want to go to MONKEY MIC KTV where we usually do our weekend date. We ask our friends #themillados if they can join us luckily they can. The food here is so yummy, Place is classy, KTV system is easy to operate and easy to navigate. Hmm some songs are not in the list but only a few, downside, the mobile signal on some rooms mejo mahirap.

Monkey Mic KTV
along Congressional Avenue extension
Quezon City

Our bill around: 3500.00
1299/ 2 pax/ 2 hours x 2 = 2598.00
3kinds of food (your choice of the package)
pizza, nachos, onion rings, fish and fries, Monkeymic chips,
with 4bottles of beer (your choice) redhorse and san mig light apple
(we bought it 2 for this)
but we ask if we can have it for 4 hrs for we will get 2 of  this but the management says they can't do it, we can only have it for 2 hrs even for 2 packages, but I have tried to talk to the manager, and agreed to take only for 3 hrs as a gift because we said it's my Birthday. Lucky enough.
we bought nachos again because it really tastes good. we all love it
and additional 2 ice tea for me. (i don't drink ayaw ni DH)







Nachos so yummy! promise!












No comments: