Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pigeon Peristaltic Nipples + Avent Bottles



I just want to share how these two works amazingly for Breastfeeding moms like me. Kean started to use bottles when he reach 1st month, and only breastmilk, then when he reach 3months I started to mix feed already 90%Breastmilk and 10%Formula milk. 

At first using tommee tipee is ok with him, but when I started to use formula milk, we ended up he doesn't like to suck the nips of TT anymore, I tried the avent bottle using the original nips but still the same, then I went to Baby Company SM North Edsa, I told to the ladies that nips of Tommee Tippee and Avent is not ok for my baby, he feel like chocking or the flow a little bit fast even its a slow flow nips, so they suggest, TT to bought they vary flow nips and for my Avent bottles I can use the Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple Crosscut, it wil only flow when baby suck, when we reach at home I tried it right away (of course i washed and sterilize it first lol) then TT Vary Flow nips still not ok for Kean, but when I tried the Pigeon Peristaltic Nips this works like magic.

Wow even water no excess from mouth and no chocking episode. Then I went back to Baby Company to buy more nips of Pigeon and I ask what is special about this nips that I also read from the net Moms who breastfeed always like to use peristaltic. lady yeah that the special about Peristaltic Pigeon  the owner suck 100 women nips just to check and create something like that. and its the Peristaltic Nipple wow, great.

Amazing, for breastfeeding mom outthere try this and I tell you works like miracle and NO NIPPLE CONFUSION.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My baby also uses pigeon feeding bottles (peristaltic nipples) when we started to fed him thru bottles and never had any problems. The good thing is that their nipples vary by age ��