Sunday, June 17, 2018

1st time Spotting




June 16,2018 Saturday
DH and I had our usual weekend date together in our favorite place Monkey Mic KTV. The night before we attend mass I have notice Frequent urination and several times had a watery discharge. Several times which I have noticed it's not usual.  No foul smell, no other color, clear watery discharge. While hearing mass I went to church restroom twice because there are times  I can't control it anymore. Then it stops. I remember I have read that watery discharge was an also a sign of early pregnancy symptoms so  I know its just normal thing and I didn't put any attention on it. I inform DH about it and he asks if that is ok?  Nahihilo din ako noon, ayoko nakakaamoy ng pabango, but that time yung niece ko nagperfume siya so sobrang bahong baho ako at hilong hilo.


Usually, we have dinner after mass with my brothers family but he cant make it for having a commitment ahead. So DH and I decided to go to our favorite KTV along congressional avenue. During our stay there for 2 hours, I still have some watery discharge but no cramps or anything so I know I'm doing ok.





when we got home. I have noticed I had brown spotting. I started to panic and feel unease. I tell to my DH  nag spotting ako, I texted my OB that I'm worried about my baby. I wanted to take the TVS next day but it was Sunday most of the OB SONO are not available during Sundays. OB asks me to take a bed rest, I was crying and was not able to sleep. Although the spotting stop right away.  Still, I don't feel ok about it. This is first time experience even from my past 2 pregnancy kaya mejo kinakabahan ako at di ako ok.

July 17, 2018 Sunday
Next day DH ask me if I wanted to go to ER and have it check. I said I really wanted it pero it's quite expensive compared to regular TVs but we still push through on it. Regardless of the cost. OB says I can go to ER Metro North Hospital, Sono fee will range 2-3k , Scan will be 1400 plus the ER Fee. Then we waited in ER I did the urinalysis to ruled out some issue luckily it came out normal. After like 2-2.5 hrs sonologist came it and she did the scan,  at first she had several questions, while doing the scan I wanted to ask hows my baby pero di muna ako nag sasalita, ayoko siya mag scan kase ang sakit sakit niya mag scan, it seems na nagmamadali din siya kase, maybe because its Sunday. then sabi niya nung mejo patapos na siya,  baby still there, still may heartbeat padin  but the range still low 84bpm sabi nman niya I just had a recent scan last thurs so mejo wala masyado pang pangbabago.

Then she suddenly mentioned, pero mejo maliit ang sac niya ha, Inform mo na din si OB mo about this, and I will try to contact her as well kase I know her.  She said, if she was my OB she will ask me to check on me every week but still depends on my OB and I will still need to follow my OBGYNE, but when she said the sac is very small, hopefully, a good progress whatever happened, I'm not God. we don't know what will happen, let's just pray everything will be well. Mejo kinakabahan na ako noon. Sabi ko na nga ba there is something wrong with the sac. then I texted my OB right away, sabi niya. "Yes. anjie, mejo maliit nga ang sac, wala nman tayu magagawa to make it bigger, let's just hope for a good progress after 2 weeks"

After the true its, I don't feel ok anymore. Kinausap ko si DH I told him about the findings. He keeps on asking me why may ganon pa pla nagyayare? I said I don't know. I don't like to think anymore, I'm so stressed already. I said I will just leave everything to God.

We went home like nothing happened. I just stay positive and lift up my faith more to God.

next check up June 28
3x a day Duphaston
1x a day Folic Acid

ER Bill:
Sono Fee; 2,000
Hospital fee: 2242.20
total; 4,242.20













God bless us. I trust you with all my heart. I will leave it all to you my Lord. Amen










No comments: