Thursday, June 14, 2018

3rd Check up 3rd Pregnancy



Hello, we supposed to have our 3rd checkup, 3rdd scan for this pregnancy last June 07, pero hindi kami naka punta kase sumundo kmi sa airport my sister in law arrived from Australia. So I asks my OB to reschedule either earlier or after June 07, then she schedule us on the next following thursday, July 14 which is today!!!


Anyway, to tell you the truth today's check up was a little kabado at first. When my OB doing the scan, she asked me "Anjie, its been 3 weeks since our last scan, ganito parin pa siya kaliit noon?"  then while looking at it, she finally saw the embryo, and something is flickering inside, it was our baby's Heart Beat. Yoohoo!! At first kinabahan ako, I  thought there is no progress at all.  But there's our baby, 6weeks 1day in measurement but if we are going to based again in my LMP 8W5D.

But during the scan I have noticed something, the gestational sac was a little small, almost masasakop na ni baby ung sac niya. I remember during my first and 2nd pregnancy hindi nman ganun siya kaliit. I didn't bothered to ask my OB I was just thinking maybe it will be bigger on the next following scan. what important was for me then, we saw the embryo with the Fetal heartbeat of 82BPM.

OB said still lower than 100bpm maybe because still early and it will progress after few more weeks.
I remember sabi ni OB when CRL measurement is already 5mm dapat may heartbeat na but for baby,  CRL 4.39mm pero may heartbeat na , it is a good sign daw. So, I feel happy and relieved.  Pero, I was confused why wala padin binibigay na Prenatal Book, anyways maybe next check up.

still taking Duphaston 2x a day, and Folic Acid (purifol) 1x a day

See you , till next update!!

















No comments: