Friday, January 20, 2012

A letter for my baby at 15 weeks and 5days

Dearest Baby,

Today you are exactly 15 weeks and 5 days in mama's tummy. I still don't know how to say thank you's to the Lord above for bringing you to our life. We been praying for you for the past few years, time has come I even lose my hope that you will be still coming into our life. I just let God do all the answers for my long time prayers. I know if the Lord knew that I'am worth it to be your mom, he will give you to us.

A lot of things I'm afraid off oh' my dear baby. But as soon as we found out that you are already inside mama's tummy I don't know how to explained so much happiness I felt. I say Thank you to God for a lot of times I can.  For answering our prayers and for trusting us to be your parents.

We still have a long way of journey 'till we meet in this world. A lot of things might change, emotionally, financially will be more critical. My questions is Am I ready to be a mom? Answer is "I don't know", but I'am already ready to all the sacrifices and all the hardness that I might experience when you already born. I will never quit that fight to be your mom forever and give all the love and care more than other mom can do to their child.  I will try my everything to be the best mom for you. I will do all the things that makes you happy for the rest of my life.

Now that you are going to be 4 months, I want you to know that even you are just a tiny peanut in my womb you already became the biggest part of Mama's life. Wait for my letter next month baby.


I love you Baby teary eyes of happiness,
Mama


Photobucket

No comments: