Saturday, January 28, 2012

Prayers for my Unborn Child



Prayer for a First Pregnancy
Each moment you experience this,
you who bring each moment through to its proper time.
This is my first pregnancy, however,
and I lean on you, asking for strength.
During the time of growing, give me strength.
Guide the baby in the way it is to grow,
bring it to health and strength.
During the time of waiting, give me patience,
so that my pregnancy might reach its fulfillment in its proper time.
You are my model, Mater Dea,
and I look to you for help.



Prayer For My Unborn Child
Bless this child inside my womb
As she grows stronger each day
Keep her in thy loving care
Watch over her I pray
With much anticipation 
We're awaiting her arrival
And depending upon You Father
For this tiny one's survival
We'll love her endlessly
And care for her our very best
She'll be our pride and joy
This child with which we're blessed
Some say she's not a baby yet
I'm certain that they're wrong
My feelings toward a group of cells 
Could never be this strong
Help us to remember
She really is Your child
You've put her in our home
For just a little while
Lord please bless our family
With favors from above
As we grow in size
May we also grow in love


Hi readers and also first timer mommies like me. I just want to share this prayer for us who been waiting for this pregnancy for along time and now that wonderful blessings came in to our womb we should thank our dearest Lord and pray that everything will be fine.


Let's Pray Together!


Lord Our Savior, Everyday and every night I prayed that you will trust me to conceive a child and trust us to be a parent now that you already grant  our dream, my little one are inside my womb. I pray that my baby will be safe, strong, healthy and complete. I will never stop saying thank you's for this gift that you have given us. For making my life complete and fulfilling every woman dreams. I'm entrusting everything to you o'Lord, I'm giving all my support, love and care. My faith will remain as high as ever. Thank you for everything and continuing guiding us together. I will never stop fighting a battle to make our life beautiful with our child. I love you Lord and We will always Love You. Amen.


Anjch*
Photobucket

No comments: