Thursday, January 12, 2012

Our Baby at 14 weeks and 4 days







I had my latest ultrasound a few hours ago. Due to some frequent cramps once in a while, I'm quite bothered so I decided to check how's my baby inside my womb. So happy to find out she is totally find, baby move a lot so the sonologist had a hard time to check his BPM (HeartBeat) at first. But as per her baby is fine. It's just that My Amniotic fluid is lower than normal so I need to drink more water.  My next check up will be on saturday. I can wait for January 31, 2012 to check my baby's gender. Still  20 days to go  or 2.5 weeks.


For Baby: Just stay calm baby and always stay healthy mama and papa always here for you no matter what. I'll see you again after 20 days. Mean while be more strong and pray always to God that both of us will be healthy all through out that you are in my womb. Love you Baby!!!



Photobucket

No comments: