Monday, February 6, 2012

Dr. Maria Michelle Guadiz-Borbe MD.


 
Date: November 06, 2011
A. What's your diagnosis?
--- PCOS, retroverted uterus, im trying to Lose weight little by little

2. How many years TTC?
--- I'm married for 6-7 years we started not to control year 2008, but no success Then I started DEC 2010 to take meds and seriously see an ob-gyne

3. What meds did you take while TTC?
--- Glucopage (metormin 1g), Provera to primolut, foralivit (folic acid with iron), ovamit,

4. Any fertility supplements?
--- Actually not much. Kase I also fear that I will just focus on medication but I need to Lose weight to have more chance to conceive as ob's advise. I lose 17lbs prior to have BFP because of Bio Fit Tea but I stop drinking it a week before I use pregtest maybe somehow I already have a feeling so I decided to stop first and wait for my AF.

5. Name of OB
--- Dr.Michelle Borbe (centralle in Caloocan city / Chinese Gen Hospital)

6. Message / Tips for those still TTC
--- Extra payers, prayers and prayers the most efficient and great meds I can offer. Hubby says that the faith + prayes = miracle. Even I know I'm fertile at that time because of cervical mucus, we were not able to continue our baby dance as schedule but still miracle baby came in .... still .. I've got positive

Early Christmas gift to us and an early bday gift for my hubby on 26 of  nov God is sooooo good! prayers only sis ...

4th cycle of clomid  before I got my BFP I took last cycle 2x a day and that's ovamit. 

Baby dust!






No comments: