Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Top Health Medical Clinic






 I already search and search some good 3D/4D scan for my up coming 5-6months pregnancy. Some are giving good packages but kindly expensive I want to have like prices are reasonable but somehow worth it.
I already check and asked different clinics who conduct 3D/4D ultrasounds like "In My Womb", "Face to Face", "The Baby Ultrasound Company". Although Face to face and The baby ultrasound company are giving almost the same packages but I notice in "In My Womb" its kinda more expensive and the packages are not worth it for the prices. 

 But while searching I read some topics about 3D/4D ultrasound.A few suggestion came in to "Top Health Medical Clinic", cheaper and packages are good as well. Cheaper than Face to Face and The Baby Ultrasound Company but still packages are good. Pictures are not limited, they will give print outs but as well as cd's containing numbers of pictures of your baby.

But of course this is just my suggestions, you can still choose whats the best for you!!! Enjoy Mommies!!
Photobucket

No comments: