Saturday, February 18, 2012

Prenatal Check Up at 19 weeks.


Today is my 3rd Prenatal Check up at exactly 19 weeks pregnant. I more excited now especially to listen to our baby's heartbeat. Last time my OB was able to hear it but so soft and not that clear yet. But now its more sounds and baby's heartbeat is clear as a normal heartbeat. Although we all know that baby's heartbeat is really fast than us but It makes me so complete just hearing my baby's heart beat.

Time to change my vitamins. Anmum milk are not included in my diet anymore but it exchange of a new vitamins called Calvit 2x aday. Calcium with Vitamin D. I'm still consuming my OBIMIN before i proceed to my new vitamins like Tri-Hemic.

My ob already scheduled me a week before I will go back to her to have a GCT (Glucose test), CAS (congenital Anomaly Scan) and Vaccine for anti tetanus for my next visit. Ouch!!  Financial expenses are now starting to get high. haha!

What I was more nervous about was my Glucose test, althought CAS is also a bit nervous but from my last scan, the OB Sonologist already had a chance to check my baby some part of the body, face and head so so far I'm quite relieve already but of course still need to undergo this scan soon.

My OB suggest to eat again brown rice to help the glucose test to be normal. But like what other people would say, Brown Rice is indeed healthy but the problem is even how much delicious is your meal or food but with brown rice we will never taste like it. I think its a matter of sacrifice. haha!

My next visit will be March 24, 2012 a week before that around March 12-17, 2012 I need to have this scan and test result. Aww.... I know God is always there for both of us.


Thank you God for everything.....
Photobucket

No comments: