Monday, March 12, 2012

Starting my Baby Scrap Book



Around 22 weeks and 4 days when I decided to start my baby's Scarp Book. March 12 But a week before I already both some materials to do it. It's my first time to do the scarp book, I haven't did it even before just for my personal issues. I just usually did some collages of my pictures with friends but scarp book? Nah!! hehe. But while I was doing it, I feel so much magic and happiness seing my baby's ultrasound even before he's created. From the matured follicle, to bursting of my egg. Because we are under work up  so we were able to monitored eveything from the very start and it feels like so much heaven and a really gift of GOD.

I love my baby and I love his father......... "Baby stay healthy inside mama's tummy. Your kicks my mama's life complete everyday while you are still inside of me.. Can't wait to see and hug you but in a right time baby!! .. ILOVEYOU!"


Photobucket

No comments: