Saturday, August 4, 2012

Palmer's Post Natal Firming Lotion

As you know I just gave birth last May 13 thru a C Section, First I didn't bother so much about the stretch marks, sag skin or could I say some changes of your body after pregnancy. Those are my side's you know thing that I could give some time to think of. But now that things have to move on and I'm starting to see my self that I need to be more busy and finally decided to take time to search or just to be more aware how can I rid of those lines on my belly and some sagging  part on my body.

One of my closest friends said that I should or maybe I want to try Palmer's Products because she already gave birth so I know that she have more idea regarding after pregnancy differences. So I decided to look for this Palmer's products at the mall. when I found Palmer's Cream for Stretch Marks,I saw beside this is the other Palmer's Product the Post Natal Firming Lotion, while reading the back info it has the same ingredients with the Cream for Stretch Marks but this one said its made for firming after pregnancy or weight loss. So I think it will trigger the 2 problem at the same time so I decided to use the Post Natal Firming Lotion.



Scents, is good. Smell's like cocoa butter. The texture is also good.Although I always use more than enough amount of lotion putting on designated part of my body that I wanted to be firm a little not saying right away, as we know we need to work everything to get want we want. More patients. :)

After one bottle I can say some changes occur. So I decided to bought another bottle, after this if I still need to use it I guess I will still going to buy another one again but If I wanted to be more focus on my stretch marks,I rather buy the Cream for Stretch Marks. So far, I can recommend this to everybody out there specially to all mommies and to all the people having a weight loss program.


Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
It is the little changes that will make the most important changes.
Thanks a lot for sharing!

My web-site; Tru Visage anti Aging

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will
be waiting for your further post thank you once again.

My page :: maineseo.org