Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Heavy Aunt Flo #2

Yesterday afternoon, my aunt-flo suddenly I noticed It's not that heavy anymore. I was able to use the normal pads and aside from that I almost used it in hour's not like before that I already use diapers as my pads and it only last for minutes because of It's too heavy it always overflowing. Thank God I did'y had a chance to take the Hemostat for 5 days as my OB-gyne instruction.  I hope everything will be ok. After this my battle is to weather to have a baby right away or I need to rest somehow. Even I wanted to I've been to a C-Section so I think you have to rest atleast 6 months to a year. So I don't know yet. I'm just a afraid that if I control for getting pregnant again , what If if time comes I already want it and it will be hard for me again. I have so many questions. and If I go and try again for another one, still not yet ready emotionally financially so it will be so hard for me again.

God Knows what's best.....
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers