Sunday, August 18, 2013

Eunice 1st Birthday Party at 25weeks4days






August 18, 2013, Rainy Days Birthday Party. We attended the 1st birthday party of my friend's 2nd daughter at Shakey's Marcos Highway Antipolo City. Although I really wanted to come I'm still checking the weather if it's alright and safe to go out for a pregnant like me, with those slippery roads and streets, those floods and rains. But God is good, everything been ok. I supposed to be with my nieces only and ask my brother and her to bring us to the party place, but at the end, my friend as them to go down instead for so many visitors were not able to come over due to Bad weather I guess.

Party was good and happy even though a few things are locking. We manage to enjoy the day and make it through even we are so late. Haha!!

Happy Birthday Baby Eunice, please get well soon, I know you are not feeling well. But your mom and dad did a great job for your 1st birthday Party. Happiness! More luck to you baby.

 
  



-Thank God for our safe trip at this party, for protecting us from bad weather and rainy days. Thank you for making it possible for me to attend this awesome birthday party of this cute little baby, Amen.




No comments: