Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Precious Gift at 27weeks3days

Last August 28, 2013, I decided to have a pelvic ultrasound for some cramps or I thought some contraction sometimes so just to be sure. Then decided to have 3D with biometry at Face to Face Ultrasound in SM North The Block. Everything went well. Thank God. It's just him who really moves a lot and some weird position most of the time =') sometimes transverse, but most of the time Oblique (Head upper left - legs Lower right) haha.

Yesterday I texted my OB if I can visit her even though my next prenatal checkup is on September 12, 2013, because of what I usually feel some sharp pain then easily go and again thinking if that tummy hardness is a so-called contraction. She checks on me again on the Ultrasound and again Thank God everything is well. I might spend again and again for checking my little boy inside instead of thinking what is it or what is that. I wanted to have more extra care for my 2nd Precious gift. She said because of baby's head is always on the upper tummy left side, that was the hardness part I'm feeling, no contraction seen on the ultrasound, amniotic fluid is accurate, baby's cord is in the right place, he moves a lot and still acts very much  (happiness..) Sharp pain? OB's said probably some of my nerve that baby hit sometimes which is ok and normal. Now that I'm on my 27weeks, and baby is 2lbs7oz still 11weeks to go, OB advises me to stop walking a lot and if I can stay home much better. Relax and feel no stress. For not a homebody person like me, well good luck! =') anything for my baby. 









To My Lord, Thank you for all the blessings you have given us. Thank you a hundred times for making my baby safe, protected and always with your Love. I can't wish anything for more just to have my little baby boy healthy, strong, complete and normal. I will keep praying for the same reason every day of my life. I will keep on thanking you for all the grace and blessings you been showering our family. Lord, I always pray that everything will be guided according to your will. My baby is my Life and reason to breath. Please make us a happy family soon Thank you again, My Lord... Amen.

6 comments:

Rackell said...

Ang cute ni baby! Halos complete na talaga sya, lalo tuloy akong na excite makita ulit si baby. Mukhang healthy naman si baby mo ha, basta follow lang kung anong sinabi ng OB ha.. Take Care!

iamanjch said...

Hi sis.. Hehe thank you. Sobrang nakakawala ng prob talaga. Biglaan nga yan kase 27weeks3days plang ako, pero di ako nagsise sobrang cute ni baby. Yup baby is doing great and healthy hehe Thank God, 11more weeks makikita na namin si baby onting kembot nlang sis. Oo kakaexcite lagi no every month na pede mo makita si baby heheeh.. Goodluck mommy. Praying for us to have a healthy pregnancy .. Kelan edd mo sis pla?

iamanjch said...

By the way sis, i want to tell you that ive tried your pork cutlet recipe and they've like it. Kase passion ko din mag cook haha sinasabihan nga ako ng friends ko mag biz kami haha.. nope for family and friends only :)I'll post som foods i usually cook as well hehe :) thanks for sharing the recipe sissy.. Next time i will try to make it another one..

Rackell said...

Sa Jan 26, 2014 due ko mommy.. Excited na kinakabahan.. Alam mo naman.. Lapit mo narin makita si baby mo.. 11 weeks to go..

Talaga, wow! ngayon nga nagluluto parin ako ng mga new recipes, kaya lang tamad na kong mag picture and mag blog.. mas nag eenjoy akong mag blog about kay baby..

iamanjch said...

Hehe oo nga eh kaya super duper excited at super likot ni baby..

Naku ako din, dami ko cook kaso gang post lang din sa fb or insta kase di ko ni blog :) starting sept bawal na sakin labas labas lakad lakad kaya stock at house so baking nman pagkakabalahan ko hehe :)

Ingat lagi sis we soon be with our little ones, ontinh kembot nalang hehe..

Rackell said...

uu nga, mauuna ka sakin manganak db mommy? naku, share mo sakin experience mo after mong ilabas si baby ha.. alam mo naman 1st time mommy ako..

Regards kay hubby mo ha.. ^_^