Saturday, August 17, 2013

Padre Pio at 25 weeks




I'm one of the devotees of St. Clare Church in Katipunan Avenue. Writing my petition letter every now and then I've been hearing, reading about Padre Pio ever since on my first pregnancy, but I never had a chance to visit him since then. This time I asked my mom to accompany me with Padre Pio at Libis Quezon City. It was her first time as well. My mom was a devoted Catholic and she serves on our Chapel in our Subdivision. Padre Pio had a lot or miraculous deeds all over the country. In the Philippines, you can read and learn from different stories about the miracle that Padre Pio did in their Life. 

I don't know how to feel at first when we reach the church of Saint Pio of Pietrelcina Capuchin around 3pm I think, It was so quiet, few people are praying silently inside. Before you can pray and hold the hand of Padre Pio's Mural you need to fall a line that we are lucky enough only a few people are inside at that time. So I wrote my petition letter, I prayed hard for the safety of my family and especially my Baby. I prayed hard and gives thanks for everything God has giving us. 

I told my mom that there will be a Saturday mass 530-630PM, then we decided to wait and attend the mass, It was so solemn that you wanted to be inside the church for how  many hours, talking to God and Padre Pio, it was one of the best church I ever visit, It was one of the most memorable ones. I wanted to visit again or if I can every Saturday but I hope I can do it still while on the Last and Third semester of my Pregnancy. But definitely, when my baby is born on November, I will bring him to Padre Pio Place and received the overwhelming blessings and feel the solemnized inside.

After the mass, I don't know what we called that, but some pastor are holding a cream oil based on her hand, You fall in line and they will bless you, putting that Holy Oil on your head neck and hands, the pastor whom I came with, also blessed and hold my tummy. Calling our Lord and Our saints with Padre Pio to blessed us every day and protect us all the way. Feel so relieved and Blessed for 100x.

-Thank You Lord, Thank You Padre Pio for this kind of feeling that I'm always on your prayers, Guiding us and protecting my Baby everyday. I love You Lord and Padre Pio and for every one who always praying for our safety, thank you so much from the buttom of my Heart, Amen.

No comments: