Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mix Feeding






Update:
Kean :  2nd Months
Weight : 5.35kgs
Length: 60cms

Kean had is monthly check up and vaccine last February 03, 2014. he is doing good he poop almost 2-3x a day which ok and normal as his pedia said. although most of EBF babies can stand without poop for 10days which i don't like haha. If he don't poop like 2-3 days make me feel bothered and crazy as a mom. haha. I always think that something is wrong. Even how much I read that EBF babies are normally like that haha. 

Kean's weight is not too big nor too small he is in a right range at his age. But as the oldies says Kean is thin? huwatt? as we all know oldies preference of healthy baby is a BIG Baby or chubby baby.. haha which is hmmm. not true? they said if babies starting to feed by formula or mom start to mix feed, baby also starting to get heavy and bigger, let see.. 

I decided to give Formula milk to Kean not for him to gain more weight but we are having a hard time to store my Breastmilk for we only have one door fridge at the kitchen and personal small fridge at our room so breastmilk will not last long as it can be when we store it to our freezer. Having trouble to pump is one of my reason as well, although people cannot acuse me of not doing it, I've done it when Kean started to reach his 1st month, I even go up just to get my pump when kean wakes up in the middle of the night just to feed, so other boobies are on pump at the same time, even my eyes are falling down.. haha its how it is being a mom.

then another  thing when we decided to go out sometimes , lets admit it , breastfeeding station in the philippines are not that good nor  great in our mall, yeah maybe some few but we don't really go too far from our place just to hit the mall. so when we are out if we are near to breastfeeding station i do it there, but if not, ill look for near fitting room that few people using it and then viola!!! breastfeeding mom to my hungry son.

So even our pedia are really hesitant for me to give or suggest a Formula Milk I still insist, even he says "Oh you are soo kulit" anyways, I told her that and I'm true to my words that I will use the FM only when we are out even how long or how far, and still do the breastfeed of course for I want to breastfeed Kean for as long as i have milk inside. Even it reach 2-3yo i like it. So my original plan is breastfeed with unli latch when we are at home, and latch still when we are inside the card even we are out so. i could say 80-90% still breastfeeding ahead.

Let's see the weight of Kean if he will increase more than he use to because he is mix feed already.. I will give feedback regarding our chosen Formula Milk NAN HW1, our pedia suggest either NAN or S26

Dear God,
Thank you for giving me strength everyday, Thank you for giving me more patience and love to give to my son. He is my precious and he is my world. I thank you for everything you are doing for our family. Please stay my away my son in any kind of sicknes or illneses. Please keep our family safe. Please take away my moms, stomach pain and let her be happy as always. Thank you Lord for all the blessings. 

No comments: