Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Kean's 3rd Month




My Dear Kean, Now you reach 3rd month and number of milestone you already starting to discover. I know how baby grow up so fast, if only I can somehow make the tickling of clock a liitle bit slower I will do it, so i have so much time to spend while you still hug, kiss, laugh and cry with mama. I love you my little blessings, You such a big gift to us from above that no one can replace. You make my life go around in 360 deg. but whatever changes may do, even how hard it is, every single second with you is a lifetime for me. 
Ilove you my Baby Kean, Papa and I will try to give everything you need as you grow up.

Dear Lord.
Thank you for another month that you gave to our little blessing, Please guide our Kean to a great path as he grow up. As he discover all his milestone with us. We thank you Lord for all the blessings and graces you have given us , our family as always. We sorry for all the shortcomings and for all the mistakes we have done so far. We love you Lord,and we will continue to love you for the rest of our lives.
Amen


Kean GOD GAVE ME YOU anak! 





No comments: