Sunday, March 30, 2014

Breastfeeding Strike Anywhere




(these pics taken during my nieces graduation and recognition day, imagine on a graduation event? I breastfed my baby, who cares haha, he doesn't like his fm that moment so what should i do? Hayaan siyang magutom buong araw?)

As refer to my previous post, I decided to mix feed due to breastfeeding outside, I'am having a hard time to breastfeed Kean in a public places. Well, I know its should not matter at all for a mom like me who has a hungry baby even anywhere. I know , I know, and I'm proud that I have great supply of milk for Kean. I think not only me who feels the same way, Lets admit it, not all the mall in manila are having a good and neat breastfeeding station, not all mall have enough number of breastfeeding station. What if the breastfeeding station in mall locates at the left end part of mall and at that time when you and your baby is already at the right end of the mall? do you think, you still have enough time to go that breastfeeding station without your baby crying because he/she already hungry? well strikes anywhere, just have your nursing cover and good sides and place viola start breastfeeding. Yes, indeed, I even experience one time when we are still EBF, i check some fitting room if its available and so then I went inside with my stroller and kean on it and start breastfeed. haha. I don't care when someone is waiting outside, my baby is hungry. Bad!! Lol

Yes I admit, not all the time Kean love to drink his FM,sometimes even  he already finished a bottle when were outside, then he wants more, next he doesn't like the FM already, he wants to latch direct to my boobies, well, as if I can do anything about it? I don't have any choice but give my baby what he wants, anytime, anywhere...

I remember, when we are at the mall, SM North Edsa, The Block to be exact, we visit the Baby Company store, I already feel the hardness of my boobies for Kean didn't latch for how many hours already. Then while checking some stuff, I says "my boobies already hurt!" then one of the sales lady heard me and says, "mam, do you want to breastfeed your baby, i know how hard it is, I'll give you chair on that corner and do the thing.." then i says, wow really, yes can I? I love too, I always bring my cover with me everytime I go outside with kean, even its not too far nor not too long, Nursing Cover is the number 1 thing on my bag.

Being a mom is somehow a job that never get paid but makes you happy everyday. will never have salary increased but you will have more love to share. It's not how much you earn but how much love and care you give to your child.


No comments: