Friday, May 17, 2019

My Second Check up 7 weeks/ 4 days

Exactly  7weeks and 4 days

My little peanut now showed up. Thank you, God, above. All my prayers are answered all the time. I just wish that our baby will grow healthy, complete, normal and strong. Nothing more I can wish for our baby is to be healthy enough to be able to stay in my womb until 38 weeks.

It's been a long way run. Mahaba haba pa ang lalakbayin namin hehe! But I know God our savior will always be with us to protect us all the time.

This week, hyperacidity is so strong. I've tried some remedy but still the same. I avoid drinking medicine for this, although my OB told me it's all safe I'd rather not take it. Thank God negative on spotting. Spotting makes my day so hard.

still on Duphaston 10mg 2x a day
still on Folart 5mh once a day
OB requested some tests already FBS, CBC, BT, HBsAg, UDRL, URINALYSIS









Dear Lord,
Thank you again for this day. Thank you for making me strong for my baby. Thank you for making our baby strong. Now the baby showed up. So happy Lord, Thank you for all the blessings, please continue to protect us, every day Lord.

in Jesus' name Amen

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

No comments: