Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Second TVS - Second Pregnancy


I thought having a second tvs around this time would be able to check yolk sac and baby's heartbeat. As per the first sonologist return or repeat after 2 weeks and more visible and more accurate, yes she is right, the sonologist informed me that my gestation sac and yolk sac was perfect in shape, + in embryonic pole, but the heartbeat was too early to detect, as per my gs I'm just 5 weeks and 1 day but from my LMP I'm 6 weeks and 1 day, hmm I did a back read on my post from the first time we heard my baby's heartbeat,and  its right, I was 7 weeks and 1 day from LMP and 6 weeks and 1 day in GS size, so probably next week the heartbeat of baby should be here, but my OB asked me to go back after 2 weeks so that is April 18, 2013. 

More prayers and rest. We are asking for your prayers my dear readers, This is the most important now in
my life, in Our Life...



No comments: