Sunday, December 29, 2013

Breast Pump




BreastPump
Manual Pump: Mimiflo
Bought Online : Php 699.00
Date: December 30,2013

I started to breast pump when Kean is 1 and half month, even our pedia doesn't like to breast pump yet because kean might have a nipple confusion, but I insisted without her knowing it. Haha. I bought the cheaper manual breast pump only because my sister in law from Australia bought me a Tommee Tippee Manual Breast Pump and she will be here on January 17,2014, so instead of waiting for that day why not bought some cheaper one first.

So at first kinda hard but days goes by practice really makes perfect. From less than an oz to 2-3oz wow. But you will just going to hae struggle to try to feed your baby thru a bottle, specially when you are EBF (exclusively Breast Feeding) but again practice makes perfect hehe. Kean is still having a hard time to feed in a bottle but still trying our best to overcome it.

Good luck everyone!!

Dear Lord,
Thank you for giving me milk that enough to sustain kean in his everyday life. Thank you Lord for making us healthy and happy everyday. Thank you very much for  everything my Lord.
Amen



Sent from my iPhone





No comments: