Tuesday, December 24, 2013

First Christmas with Baby Kean



2013 Christmas is a very special xmas for all of us specially for me and for my hubby. This is our first christmas with our new baby, baby kean. Kean's first xmas as well. This is our Christmas Family picture. I can't explain how happy I'am looking at this photo.

I thought its only a dream to have a Family Pic on my own and to have christmas with our baby. God is really great indeed. I don't know how to thank him enough for all te graces and blessings he has given me and my family all these years.

Kean and my Mackenzie in heaven are the best gifts I ever received in my life, even I know MackenZie is with our Lord , God still gave us another bundle of joy to complete my life and my world.

Merry Christmas to all of you and May God bless and shower all the women out there a bundle of joy in there life like Kean.

Dear Lord, Happy Birthday my Lord, i will always be thankful and be bless for all the things you've shared and given us. i wish all the happiness in the world on your special day. We love you our Lord
Amen

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, reading your blog makes me cry ,sad and smile. MAybe because I have also a PCOS. me and my hubby trying to conceive for 2 years. But I know and I believe that God will grant me to have a baby. there are times that I feel hurt everytime I saw my husband playing with his nieces and nephew.By reading your blog, it gain me confidence to face every challenges and to be more positive that soon I will be a mom too.

iamanjch said...

Hello Julie Ann, How are you? I was so busy then sorry I saw your comment super late. So hows everything. I'm so happy that somehow I give you confidence and hope that God will grand our wish on his own time. I hope to hear from you again. thanks Anjie