Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Exclusively BreastFed



Breasfeeding?

As my previous post, the first time i started breastfeeding is really crucial, our pedia said only the first 2 weeks is crucial for my baby and for me. Yes she is right, at first I even cried for the pain and hurt i've experienced and I even said I give up and I want my baby to mix fed with formula milk but our pedia say NO for this is her advocacy and i'm happy somehow I follow her advice to wait till everything will be in smooth sailing breastfeeding session with my baby.

Then after 1and half months wooolaaahh, she is right! I even enjoy breastfeeding now, even how hard it is specially when we are outside. But because i'm a mother and its my duties to feed him and to make him healthy I need to do everything for him.

Our Pedia still doesn't allowed us to use breastpump coz she doesn't want my baby to be feed by bottle as young as he is now, but because I wanted to try it and as i got some advice from other moms, when the time i need to feed my son in a bottle it will be hard for both us specially for him if I will not make him use to it as early as I could. So Even pedia said no because he might have nipple confusion still I decided to try it soon. 

Now, the questions is until when I can handle breastfeeding sessions? Until what age of my baby I can do this? Answer: Until my boobies can still produces milk I will never stop breastfeeding till the last drop. 

Dear Lord,
Thank you for overflowing breastmilk everyday  for my baby. thank you for making my baby healthy and strong. Thank you for making kean so active and so cute. Thank you for giving us so gwapo baby. Hehe
Amen




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: