Thursday, November 21, 2013

Kean Josue S. Angeles


Please to meet my very handsome,pogi, cute son. haha. forgive me for I'm so proud for a first time mom. Although Kean is our second born son, I wasn't able to be a mom to Mackenzie for what happened to him.
Now, really I could say being a mom is not really EASY. I'm warning you mommies out there, who will be the first time to nurse a newly born baby, But it paid off, every time you see your baby smile, even they haven't seen you clearly yet, when you saw them wiggle even they don't understand you, you will be the luckiest mom dad out there I bet you.

what can I share? being a first-time mom, I want to share some first time experience. worst because I gave birth via CS so moving around and doing things I want to do is kinda hard but still I'm trying to do it on my own.
  

He wants to feed most of every 1-2 hours. He sleeps a lot and at the same time, he wakes a lot as well. But as I notice, his sleeping pattern may change and vary which alarmed me for I am a first-time mom haha.  after a few days, he somehow sleeps for straight 4-5 hours and even how much you wake him up, he doesn't want to open his eyes, although when you try to wake him up he response like making faces, moving his hands and feet he moves he will never open his eyes. and of course, even he is sleep I carry him every 2hours to feed him up and he sucks while he sleeps that's what a newborn that amaze me haha. then I was kinda nervous when he was like that, so I asked my Pedia and she said that alright as long as he eats a lot, and he feeds more often or in between and I say yes, and newborn sleeps a lot to let their body grow more. as long as he is active when he is awake, he cries so loud, he eats and really a good sucker (breastfeeder mom) and he eats or drinks milk a lot and that's normal and nothing to worry about.



Pedia said he sleeps most of 20 hours in a day, haha and they only wakes up to feed or when they feel hungry. She said they can also stand 4hours straight sleep without feeding but I don't like to wait for that long, so I always assure that I fed him every 1.5-2hours in between. after a few days, sleeping pattern change again, he sleeps more on daytime just like when baby still in your tummy. Active hours are during the night till early morning like 4-5am. Oh, my this is a real struggle for a first time mom. a sleepless night here we come. During daytime even how much noise he can here around him he will never wakes up easily.but during night time, when I'm feeding him he sleeps but when I'm trying to put him down on his place oh my, he will wake up again, small noise he can hear it and he will be aware, that's the life of having a newborn during night to early morning time so be ready hahaha... sometimes I almost give up for I'm so sleepy already, so for the past 3days my sleeping time is 6am-8am then from 8am to 6am next day I am so much awake for baby good luck, 2hours of sleep every day? it's usually so carry on. :)

Baby is trending in FB haha. 100likes?  and 70comments? wow. and nothing much to say just "ang gwapo ni baby" haha. So proud mama. what more if he gains more weight and will reveal his real skin color lets wait and see.

Love to take pictures when he is awake, a captured moment indeed. Loving my son and loving my life as a mom even if it's really hard. it's part of being a mom and our obligation. so good luck soon to be mommies and real happiness is about to come your way. 

By the way, Kean is a breastfed baby since day 1, it's not easy but im trying to give my best, I almost cry on the 5th day for my breast really hurt and sorr already. But still his pedia declined to have mixed with formula milk and or use of bottle and just pump, she has a good reason but still it hurts a lot  anyway she said the only crucial part is the adjustment of 2weeks from birth now, I think everything is starting to be ok.hope to have more milk mlik.. :)


To know more about the birth story of Kean Josue please click the link:

Dear Lord,
Thank you for taking good care of Kean every day. Thank you for guiding us both every night and guiding me for every sleepless night I have gone through and every day that will come on our way. Please Lord always takes care of my little Kean. Thank you for everything you have done and everything you will do for us. Thank you for overflowing blessings, my Lord. Thank you so much.
AMEN


3 comments:

khassy said...

congratulation sis. happy for you.

Rackell said...

Finally mommy, kasama mo na si baby.. Ang cute nya sarap kurutin.. Hehe.. Nakakagigil.. Lalo tuloy akong na excite makita si rhian, para maging playmate na sila..

Pagaling ka mommy ha..

iamanjch said...

@khassy: thanks sis :)

@rackell: thanks sis. Malapit kana kaka excited no. Now sleeplessnights na hinaharap ko nagbabago na sleeping pattern nia madalas na mamuyat hahaha :) soon makikita mo na din si baby rhian sis hehe goodluck and stay happy mommy!! :)