Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, Papa with Kean



November 26,2013, It's Kean Papa's Birthday, this is the first time that hubby celebrate his birthday with our Dearest Kean, we celebrate it silently with family, I cooled meat  balls with cheese and Chicken BBQ Turbo and bought cake, we are all happy even we celebrate it so simple with our baby.

My gift to hubby! I know he likes headset a lot, this headset can play mp3 from download and save ,using memory card, radio and rechargeable using lithium battery. He likes it a lot haha. Its a surprise .


Dear Lord,
Thank you for making our family so beautiful and healthy. Thank you Lord for giving me the best family ever. Lord i don't know how to thank you enough for all the blessings you are giving me my Lord. Iloveyou!
Amen

Sent from my iPhone



No comments: