Thursday, September 8, 2011

2nd Cycle

Again 2nd cycle August 2011. But still, all didn't work out for some reason the same way. Once again, we weren't able to complete the BD in this 2nd cycle. Due to personal reasons, we had a misunderstanding at that time. We went to Coron Palawan with my sis in law thinking that everything will be ok. But again something came up and we were not able to do the BD.

I started to question myself, "Am I too sensitive sometimes?" for the past few months I notice myself being so sensitive to the words that my DH says or I just love him so much that I expected that he will respect and love me the way I want him to be.

So next month September 2011 will be our last cycle as we know we can only go through 3 cycles for 3 consecutive months of Clomid because I think it can affect women's lining although it didn't come from my OB I just read some blogs or forums.

Let's have another luck next the last cycle.....


Photobucket

No comments: