Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thin Endometrium

June 25, 2011: I started to take my medication every day as I remember. I'm trying to eat right as I could and take some exercises as well. But again I had my TVS / FM on this but It was so sad that I had a Thin Endometrium, signs that I was too PCOS, and no chance to ovulate or have a dominant follicle. I ask again why? I did everything I could but why still nothing happens? I started to question God, (which is the worst thing I did... ) why me? I'm not a bad person but why he was making this hard for me? I started to feel so down when most of my friends I knew are starting to build their families and here I am still fighting this battle, feeling alone.

I’m gonna do something about it. When I went back home, I felt so down again. I even fought with DH. I started to talk to my inLaw that I think my DH doesn't have the plan to have a Family on our own. I said in that case I wanted to start my new life even without him. I want to have my family and I’m not getting any younger. I told them I feel that I'm alone in this battle and that he doesn't give so much effort into this. He knows that this is the only dream I ever wanted in my whole life.

The question that stuck in my mind was " AM I a bad person?" I don't know what should I do but somehow I felt that I'm not happy anymore at that time.....then his whole family started to talk to him. I don't know what they did or what did they say but suddenly my DH talked to me asking for another chance. Not necessary that he said that directly but in a way he wanted to work out again. I said that I'm not happy and I felt that he doesn't like to have a baby which he knew that is all I ever wanted. Since then we considered ourselves to give another chance and this time we will work better than ever.  I know God is always with us.  After that conversation, I have more belief and Faith in our Lord, I felt so much hope again and I know he will guide us all through the way.

I went back to my OB for a check-up again that month and this time my DH is with me. My OB said I'm still PCOS based on my latest TVS at that time but she decided to continue the medicine again and start the CLOMID, a fertility pill that helps most women to have dominant follicle and to ovulate. We were so happy and we felt that we have a very good chance this time. We are still hoping for a good result for the next couple of months.




Almost same thing Happened on my July 25, 2011 TVS/FM





Baby Dust To All... Be Positive!!!

Photobucket

No comments: