Saturday, October 1, 2011

3rd Cycle "The memorable One"

This month September 2011 is my 3rd cycle of Clomid. I was so nervous because my OB said at that time she will just let me go through 3 cycles of Clomid. So I was thinking this will be the last chance for this year or I need to rest because they usually said Clomiphene makes the women lining so thin.


September 07, 2011: DAY 1 / My LMP (Last Menstruation Period) I started to drink medicine every day. I see to it that I will not miss even a single pill in a day. Then I seriously talked to my hubby that we need to do something on this cycle. It can be our last for the year as I know so we need to do our best.

September 16, 2011: DAY 10th Start of our BD as my OB said. A woman who takes Fertility Pill would have a schedule of  BD from DAY 10th to DAY 20th in my case From September 16-26th, 2011 every other day. We never missed a single day. I know it's gonna be so hard but I'm so blessed this time that I can feel the effort and willingness of my DH to do everything to make this work.

September 20-21, 2011: DAY 14-15th I started to feel so much pain in my lover's abdomen. It was like a pinching pain or something so sharp are points on it then suddenly it will go. I started to feel sore/swollen on my breast. So much pain as well. I don't know what it means but although the pain is tolerable sometimes pain is pain.

September 23, 2011: DAY 17th It was my first TVS/FM for this cycle. I was kinda surprised and so happy to find out that  I have a leading follicle on my right ovary size is 1.40cm and my lining is starting to thicken by 1.10cm .although they still consider this small but they said as they passed by it was supposed to grow and grow from 2-4cm per day. Still, my Left ovary considers PCOS a few small follicles were found on both ovaries. Still suffering pain in my breast sore or swollen I don't know. and Still experiencing time to time pain in my lower abdomen. They said that pain can be considered I'm starting to have a Dominant follicle or during ovulation. Still crossing our fingers...



September 24, 2011: DAY 18th We need to see my OB. We went to her clinic for check up. She said that my PCOS are getting better and so much improvement. Even I have a leading follicle still its not a good size we need to wait till it grow. then she said she will double the dosage of my Clomiphene by the next cycle October 2011 IF and ONLY IF i will be having my period again. (crossing our fingers, Hope not!!) then she advise me to take repeat TVS/FM on monday September 26, 2011 and i need to text her the size of my Follicle after TVS. I lost 11lbs from  197lbs now 186lbs.I hope I can still do it for the next visit to lose another 11lbs with the help of my hubby and GOD above.

My OB advise us to continue our BD for another week and still every other day. It will be the battle of wanting to have our baby on our own.



September 26, 2011: DAY 20th Getting more and more nervous. This is the day i need to repeat my TVS and to check if my leading follicle on my right ovary grow or change in size. GOD is so good to us that he let my leading follicle to be Dominant Follicle. It grow on a size of 1.8cm and my Lining thickened more on 1.50cm so happy and nervous at the same time. Continue Baby Dance!!!!! =') Praying so hard...





September 29, 2011: DAY 23rd Last Monday I asked my OB if I can again try to have repeat TVS/FM just for me to check if everything is doing well and alright. Again nervous but i need to face my fear. I hope soon it will burst out and I will ovulate. Then I found out my Follicle still there but this time grew about A cm. 1.9cm and the OB said the shape is not circle anymore its quite oval in shape that signs of anytime it will burst out as the OB who conduct my TVS said. She even ask me if my OB already gave me a pill to help the Follicle to burst out I said not yet and she said maybe my OB still waiting for it to grow about 2.0cm or more a bit. But I so confuse now when i got home i noticed my Lining size says in the TVS is 0.9cm my question is is this right? I was size 1.50cm ba efore but here is size 0.9cm so confuse and so many questions played on my mind. I felt a bit fear about it. Although she said that my lining are starting to thickened as well but i so surprise that i is like this.  Planning to have another TVS/FM on Monday DAY 27th


We are specially me PRAYING so hard. I always communicate with GOD. That he give me a chance to be a mom on my child and be a father of my DH. I'm PRAYING so hard that he will grant us what makes my life complete. This is the only wish i have for my whole life to build my own Family. 

I thank GOD for all the blessings he keeps on giving us. For saving me every time I need a savior. He is always my Protector and my faith.


Photobucket

No comments: