Friday, November 25, 2011

First Heart Beat of my precious baby




I supposed to have my repeat ultrasound on Saturday November 26, 2011. But unfortunately I can wait till I know that may baby is ok and really healthy in my womb. I don't know how much I prayed hard while lying on the clinic for my TVS. and when the sonologist came in and asking some few questions. Then she turn the monitor on my side so I will able to see it.

Amazing I can see the Embryo now and something is keep popping or a little movement and the sonologist said  it's baby's heartbeat. Oh Em Gee. I was so happy that I almost got my self in tears. Now, finally I would feel great more than ever. My worries are covered with happiness and joyful in my Heart. This coming Christmas is the more memorable Christmas for me and for my DH.

I love you baby. Please stay strong and be more healthy. Mama and Papa will take good care of you no matter what. Although baby's heartbeat still in 105bpm the sonologist said it is still ok because the baby is still young. Base on the size i'm on my 6 weeks and 2 days but from my LMP im & 7 weeks and 1 day. I hope next time I will able to listen to my baby's heartbeat.

Be back after 2 weeks again for Development of cardiac activity. WE LOVE YOU BABY!!!!



Your Baby at 6 Weeks Pregnant


Baby at 6 Weeks PregnantYou're not showing yet at 6 weeks pregnant, but your little baby is growing strong. At pregnancy week 6, your baby may measure around 0.25 inches, or approximately 6mm. You can compare you baby's overall size to the size of a Sesame seed! 

At 6 weeks pregnant, the average fetal heartbeat is between 100 and 140 beats per minute. Blood may start circulating throughout your baby's body this week. Your doctor or healthcare provider may be able to see the first heartbeats using an ultrasound, though it may still be a few weeks before the heartbeat is detectable via a Doppler device. 

Your baby's face is developing at 6 weeks pregnant. Dark spots (which will eventually become his or her eyes) have formed on the side of the head, and there are small pits on the side of your baby's head where the ears will develop. 

At 6 weeks pregnant, your baby's placenta is developing and won't be ready to take over its role for a few more weeks. Until the placenta is mature enough, the yolk sac (a balloon-like structure that is as big as your baby) is providing your baby with his or her nourishment. The yolk sac will start to disappear completely when the placenta is ready – around 9 or 10 weeks of gestation. 

At this point in fetal development, your baby's hands and feet are connected with a layer of webbing. They don't be separate and distinct for several more weeks. 

By 6 weeks pregnant, your little one has a curved "tail," which makes him or her look like a tadpole. This "tail" will eventually form the spinal column, and it will disappear once the spine straightens. 

From pregnancy week 6 onward, your baby is undergoing dramatic change. He or she is developing all of his or her major organs (heart, lungs, brains, liver, stomach, etc.). 

First Heartbeat During Pregnancy
At 6 weeks pregnant, your baby's little heart is beating strong - 100 to 140 beats/minute. (Your baby's heart first started beating at 5 weeks pregnant). However, since your little bundle of joy is so small right now, your doctor or caregiver won't be able to pick up the first fetal heartbeat and let you hear it with a Doppler ultrasound for a few more weeks. 

For most women, they don't hear their baby's heartbeat for the first time until 12 weeks pregnant. But if you have a transvaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks, you should be able to see your baby's heartbeating.


Photobucket

No comments: