Thursday, November 10, 2011

Paranoia during pregnancy is it normal?




Since I got BFP, and from the moment I had my first tvs I'm feeling so paranoid. I can't help my self not to worry for my baby to be. I keep on thinking some negative things that might happened to my baby. I know its not good and it would give me nothing but stress which is a big NO NO for the 1st Trimester Period, the most delicate period of being  pregnant.

From this day, I realized after getting some positive points of view from the Forum that I joined since I was TTC, Girl Talk all about TTC and BFP and everything. I need to stay positive and always think that everything is well for me and for my baby.

I started to realized why i keep on reading those negatives write ups of being pregnant. I should stay positive and just read those positive thought and be happy that I'm blessed with my answered prayers.

I know St Clare and GOD is always with us. They will protect and make my baby healthy and beautiful.

Again, Thank You St Clare and Lord my Jesus Christ for an over flowing blessings.

Photobucket

No comments: