Saturday, November 12, 2011

Transv Ultrasound, 7 days after BFP

Today is Saturday and I keep on thinking if I will go to have TransV today and just wait for the next week. I don't know why I'm eager to have a anotehr transv although my OB requested it but I think if i inform her that i had my transV last November 06, 2011 she would probably request it for another weeks later, But like what i have said i didn't had a guts to tell her so i was thinking instead of having another check up on Tuesday why not saturday at the same week. But still my eagerness to have a transV to check of my baby to be is alright i chose to go the women's ultrasound even though is just a week after when i had my first transV after getting the BFP.

I was to paranoid again during stay in the clinic while waiting for the sonologist to come in. I went down and go to Mercury Drug to buy another Preg Test after the 5 test i did and still not satisfied. But I'm so happy for the result. I'm sorry if I'm to sensitive with pregtest, i just want to everything to okay because this is my dream and
my wish for a long time so i need to take good care of my baby's health.

This time i use Medic Preg test and i Got 2 darker lines. Happy happy!!!



What makes me more happy was, when i had my  TVS, we already saw and Gestational Sac size 0.6cm  the sonologist said in concerning the size i may be less than 5 weeks. and for the confirmation that im really pregnant indeed. I clap my hands in happiness and i felt relieve. Now I know everything are starting to be in place. Thank you Lord.




Thank You very much Lord for everything. I don't know how to thank you for a wonderful blessings that every woman will be the luckiest on earth. 

I love you Lord.



Photobucket

No comments: