Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My first check up after BFP



Last Novermber 05, 2011 saturday,  when I got my first BFP, I visited my OB on the next following schedule Tuesday, November 08, 2011. I said I got BFP last Saturday and she asked me about my LMP (Last Menstrual Period) then she gave another kind of Folic Acid name Folium Fe different from my normal Folic Acid she gave me during my ttc journey she said she will give me only for 7 days then go back again for another check up.


This time she asked to have my Blood Chemistry including Urinalysis. Again, its good for me because m sister in law is a Licence Med Tech and Nurse, everytime my mom need an Blood Chemistry Test we always had a chance to done it FREE because my sis in law works in laboratory as a Med Tech. So we save as much as Php1500-Php3400 lucky us.

And request for another TVS to check if there is sac already. So I didnt mentioned to her that i had a TVS November 06, 2011 as early as 2 days delayed haha quite shy to let her know I'm too excited.

I probably I will be visiting her again on Saturday or as soon as I have the result of those test she needs to know.

Good Luck. I hope My baby and I will stay healthy and safe.


Photobucket

No comments: