Tuesday, September 24, 2013

31weeks 3days

#OTTD 
*Casio Vintage Gold Bday gift from Nanay (mom)
*Rosary Gold Blackbeads @sherrielav #instagram
*Calvin Klein Eyeglasses 
*ShoeBox @shoebox Trinoma
*Kashieca Cardigan
* Zara (Lace silk long Blouse)
*Leggings from Tiangge
*Belt from my Short bought from SM Dept. Store
*Armcandies @sandgelshop #intagram
*Aeropostale Hubby Shirt from Sis Maycel in Australia 

*September 24, 2013
*Day 219 (61 days to go to follow the 40-41weeks pregnancy)
*31weeks 3days (6 weeks and 4days to complete my 38weeks)
*Feeling good. Baby kicks a lot each day. Easy to get tired and can't walk to long anymore.

 yahoo!! getting near and getting more excited each day. We went to Hypermart SM North Edsa to buy some groceries for my niece birthday with mom and birthday Girl Zheena, but as I expected I can stay too long to walk anymore only after 30mins I need to sit and relax already, while walking like zombies, I think slower that zombies haha. I asked my mom and hubby to meet me in the cashier on SM Prestidge Card holder where we can find bench to sit on. Malling is really not on my list anymore as of this moment. So even I planned to check more baby stuff at the mall. I don't know If I can still make it, haha goodluck. 


*Mallow Icing Mocca Cake
*Palabok for Hubby and I
*Cheese Burger with fries
*Halo-Halo
*Slice of Sandsrival Cake
*Chicken Mami

After going to groceries, As we promise my niece to buy her favorite Merced Mallow Icing Mocca Cake. We went right after to Merced Bakeshop. Sad because she is kinda sick, we order some food while waiting for the cake for I haven't eaten my lunch as well.. (ooh my Bad again baby, its too late for lunch, Sorry!!) Then wooww, feeling full after finishing our meal. Crazy Craving indeed. haha. So after, we go home for My mom need to cook the Pancit Bihon (Fried Noodles for Pilipino Food) and I need to prepare for my Chicken BBQ Turbo Style. Before That when we reach home I asked my mom to give me a few minutes to rest my feet and body then I'll go down to kinda help her as well. Ohhh, being pregnant is really not easy but a bundle of joy that can bring after the baby is born is Amazing and no one can exchange that even how much hardness or pain, right mommy and mommy to be?? =')


My Chicken BBQ Style - Turbo
*Boiled chicken cut into BBQ style for 15mins till blood came out.
*Marinade for atleast 30mins or more : Butter, Garlic, Soy Sauce, Calamansi, Magic Sarap, Sugar, Powder Pepper, Papa Ketchup
*Turbo on your prepare mins.

I cooked the Chicken BBQ Turbo Style for her birthday and Nanay (mom) cooked Pancit Bihon. Unfortunately it a way blast. Chicken got all the way down with the sauce I prepare from the marinade it self. Kids love it so much and of course all the people in the house. Thank you.... "till next food and I hope I can still cook again haha..




First Baby Stuff on the way from Tita Maycel in Australia

Late Post, my sister in law send me a message last weekend that she and her boyfriend went to the mall to bought some baby clothes and do some online shopping for some bathrobe and my Favorite Tommee Tippee Feeding bottles.. Oh my!! thats my favorite bottle ever since but its kinda expensive here in Manila. Thank God She bought baby this 2 boxes yahoo.. Thank you sis so much!! =') 

As you all know, when I'm still pregnant with Mackenzie (my first baby) when my sis in law in Australia found out it was sale in Trinoma  that time she send us money to buy  crib and stroller. She also bought some baby stuff and clothes as well at that time through online shopping and  mall that now new baby can use it, So excited and I just can't hide it haha, so I think even I didn't bought anything for new baby this time, its ok because we are so full of stuff and clothes for her auntie in Australia, then finally my other sister in law from America gave me a skype video call last monday showing all the huge stuff for baby and warning me not to buy any more clothes for him woooowww amazing.. Sisters of Hubby from other countries really love their nephew.. Thank so much my sis and ate Celyn.. We all love you.

 baby stuff for Mackenzie before, here is my post that time:



Dear Lord,
Today I reach my 31weeks3days. I'm so thankful for keep protecting us together everyday, I love you Lord for all the grace, blessings and guidance that you are showering our family. Please Lord continue to make us safe everyday till my baby is here hugging all of us. I will never failed you all the best that i can have strong faith to you. I wanted to ask forgiveness to all the mistakes and wrong doings I have done in my life and not good things that I can do in the future. Please forgive me Lord for I really feel sorry for all the things I have done wrong. Iloveyou Lord. Please keep protecting my precious baby all my life.
Amen







No comments: