Saturday, September 14, 2013

At 30weeks of excitement





As we all know, being pregnant is not easy at all. But for me or like other PCOS women, being pregnant is a GIFT, It's a long time WISH, It's a DREAM COME TRUE. For all we dream to have is a complete and happy family, and to make that dream come true, we need to conceive even it takes how much hard, pain and wait's we will be having for that journey...

This is my second pregnancy and its way different from the First one, I don't know some says because maybe there something wrong with my first one that's why I could say it's not that hard, I remember 'till my  7months before I can still go out, watch a movie or night out sometimes like dinner's or somewhere else... 

But for my Second pregnancy for my second precious baby, like I have said ,It's way different, as early as 5months before I can feel the heavy tummy, some whole day sickness, suffer from heartburn, acid reflux, sore throat, my last niece who we thought had a   baby measles, I need to go away from home for a while as OB recommend for we are so afraid that I might get it and transfer to my unborn child, It's hard to be away from home, and live to another house that you are not used to...but we just found out its not a baby measles.. haha.

Oh, Its more to tell.. haha! But Now I've reached 30weeks, 7months, It's even more hard to move, to have a great sleep, and it's even hard to find a great position that makes you relax and not in pain for every move like kicks and jabs of my little precious.. haha.  But what else I can wish for?  I have my second precious inside me which I been dreaming to have again to have that so-called COMPLETE HAPPY FAMILY. I never dream to be rich, to be famous but just to be a mom and a wife for a simple family life that I can be proud of.

Now at 30weeks, I usually stayed at home,  why? ooh, dear, as early as 7months -30weeks, I am having a hard time to walk, to move, can you believe it? even my food I need to control haha. "coz few bites make me feel so full already and it will be harder to move... haha.  So as per my last checkup until September 12,2013- Thursday, I only gain 1lb and which OB said its really good that it shows that baby is the only one who is really growing so fast ..Yihee Thank you, Lord!! Now the baby is 3lbs -6oz more gain to have..haha!!

Anyway, what can I say? whatever pain, hurt, hardness I can feel till 8 more weeks to come. All of those are happiness, a touch of love, and forever joy that will bring to my heart. I don't care with Mr. Pain, Mr. Hardness for I know in exchange is my Little Mr. Healthy Precious inside.. =') my love...


Dear Lord,
I know it's not easy this time, but like what I have been telling you every night, Nothing I can do for my baby that came from you. Please Lord, continue guiding us together, making my baby safe and protected with your lovely arms and heart. Thank you for all the love, grace and blessings every day my Lord, I can't find again the right words to say how much I'm so thankful and so blessed. Thank You, Lord, forever. 
Amen.








4 comments:

Rackell said...

waaahh.. medyo hirap ka pala mommy.. ako naman, at 5 months okay parin tulog ko except na lagi akong bumabangon para mag wiwi.. Good Job to your baby! Healthy si baby! 2 more months to go..

iamanjch said...

Hi mommy, naku oo hirap na talaga ako kumilos knowing 7months plang ako ha, during sleep time two pillow both sides of my tummy ang dapat andun or else Di ako makakatulog ng maayos, naku sinabi mo frequent trips sa restroom, every kicks nia kahit kaka wiwi ko lang wiwi ka nman kahit onti lang ilabas mo hehe, yes sis 2months to go nakaka excite na nakakaba hehe 8weeks next check up ko Oct 3,2013 na agad kahit last Sept 12 lang then every 2weeks na ata after Oct 3 hehe, ikaw mommy musta na?

Rackell said...

Hi mommy, okay naman ako.. good girl naman si baby kasi nasunod naman sya sakin pag sinasabi kong wag sumakit yung sa left side ko and nakakatulog naman ako ng maayos.. Wow! malapit na talaga mommy, alam na ba kung normal or CS delivery ka? Yngat ka lagi ha..

iamanjch said...

Hi mommy, thats great di ka masyado pinapahirapan ni baby girl :) ganyan din ako first pregnancy feeling so easy an still i can do a lot things back then, naun double hirap haha.. Naku mommy cs ako again, knowing cs ako just 9monthe ago so no chance cs again, and for classical cut like me wala tlaga chance ma normal even 5years after pa sia nasundan :( pero its way better cut nman daw kesa sa bikini cut un sabi ng ob ko kase kapaf bikini cut after 5yrs may chance daw mag normal pero mas gustu padin nila ang classical cut daw eh mas easy to heal and easy to give birth.. Hehe 2nd tri ka na mommy keep it up :)