Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 214 - 30weeks5days



*Day 217 (66days to if we will follow the 40-41weeks)
*30weeks-5days ( 7weeks - 2days more to go to complete my 38weeks)
*Feeling more happy today. Again relax and so lovely day for me...

Whoops, I'm here again.. Before I decided to do my daily blogs since I started the 30weeks of my pregnancy. We are talking about the IOS7 in Apple OS (with my sis in law in Australia). Its was so cute and so lovely. So when I browse my phone, I saw some new recent pics, and some kinda  few/months ago photos that still save in my phone...

Then.. I stop and think?! What are the things I missed and things I was pampered to do because my present situation? My 2nd Pregnancy. =')

I missed...
(My own version of California Maki photo taken Last Feburary 2013)
I love or should I say We love california maki a lot, one of my favorite japanese maki and dishes aside of course from Ebi / Kani Tempura haha.. They said during pregnant we cannot eat something raw like sushi, although in Maki the only we are worried is the kani or the Crabstick because it will came fresh from the Fridge... ooh sad anyway soon... hhahaa..

(Make up 101 collection =') Revlon, Max factor, Maybeline, Clinique, Nature Republic, The Face Shop, Elf etc.)
what else can I say? Obviously I'm a makeup addict.. I'm the type of person who cannot go out without paint on my face, depending on where I will go of course. But soon I found out I was pregant again, I need to stop for awhile not totally stop due to hormonal changes, everytime I'm pregnant the angry acne are going on there way on my face .. bad! sad!! but now getting better I hope so.. haha!!

(Blackberry Z10)
I didn't bought this, Smart line gave this to me for a retention of my plan last May 2013 but because I seldom use it, although I love blackberry phone so much. I decided to let it go Now.. I'm missing you.. haha crazy!!

(Boracay 2012 with Hubby, Me, Maycel and David)
Photos Taken last year vacation of my sis in law from Australia with his bf David.. this boracay year was the most memorable one.. why? because of this vacation is the reason of my second pregnancy right now? haha made in boracay.. miss boracay so much and these people to be with .. sooo happy indeed...

(orly, nature repulic, revlon, max factor, Sally Hansen, the face shop etc)
Missing to use my collection of nail polish haha! But when I reach the 30weeks I've try to go to spa salon just to have my nails done for only cleaning, no massage, no nail polish then a few days later I tried to put some color on it alone at home.. how? inspite of  my big tummy? haha thats what we called talent.. but now no more color again..


***Will post more food I cooked before... which I missed to do I a lot.....

Things I enjoy.. yipeee!!
Crochet 101 
I started to learn how to crochet first project? baby bonet.. haha!! So cute and lovely. At first I'm trying to finish my Cross stitch but due to my big tummy I cannot able to mark down my fabric anymore. nyaha decided to try crocheting..

Pancake House
Oooops, One in my 2nd pregnancy I crave for pancakes, not homemade pancakes but from Pancake House, Bacon Waffle to be exact.. yummy!!

 Addict on Armcandies from @sandgelshop instagram
I don't know , but baby is a boy but I'm so addict to armcandies not because it was in right now, but because I collect different watches I wanted them to look more good together with some fashionable armcandies, last photo just taken this afternoon during my super late lunch at Banapple, Tomas Morato


(Dulcinea , Timog)
I crave for churos from Duclinea yummy yummy!Tried the Creme Puff as well and it's also tastes good..


Contis Katipunan
Yummy again! first time at contis and it tastes good awww... specially my favorite cake Blueberry Cheesecake.. this was after attending my First visit and Mass from Padre Pio with mom.

Dulinea Timog again..
Wow, again I crave from little pieces of bread from Dulcinea one of the special for me is the Ham and Cheese bread..

Send By Aunt Bonnie from Boston 3medals of Padre Pio
Aunt Bonnie send this to me, medals has been blessed and came from blessed S.Giovanni from Italy because she knew I was a devotee of Padre Pio

Chocolate Mug Cake
My Very first MugCake tastes good as well. Everytime I feel cooking or baking I tried something easy and simple .. its great to try it at first..

Yellow Cake with Choco Powder
Wow, Amazing first cake to bake it and its awesome.. Family liked it, from icing to bread.. and next day? all the way down.. lol haha..


 
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
I was able to bought some few more pairs of lovely flats that's really comfortable when you are pregnant... haha


Contis at Robinsons Magnolia with mom, niece xy and hubby
Again, some few tastes of foods from Contis. It's only shows how I love Contis.. 

Chicken Gordon Bleu recipe from Ms. Rakell 
Thanks to you sis. This food is so lovely. although you need to work it hard but it paid off. hahaha Yummy!!! 

My own version of Creamy Bacon Carbonarra /Pork Cutlet with Cheese Sauce recipe from Ms. Rakell
Again, I cooked from one of my favorite pasta my own version of Creamy bacon carbonarra and Pork Cutlet with cheese sauce from Sis Rakell when my college friends give me a visit a month a go I think.. Of course they love it.. haha all the way down..


**** More Post and Updates....


Dear Lord,
Thank you again for this wonderful day. I was able to go out and Enjoy the day even a few hours only. I so blessed and thankful for making our day today so safe and feel protected by your grace and love. Lord, Please do always remind me for all the mistakes I have done on my life, I will always be sorry for all the things I might someone to feel bad. Please Lord protect and make my baby safe everyday. I can't wish no more just to make my baby healthy, complete, normal, and God Fearing. I will see him this November 2013 and We will be happy and complete family as I always dream to have and that's because of you My Lord. I love you Lord.. I love you Baby..
Amen









2 comments:

Rackell said...

Hi Mommy, wow! nagawa mo rin yung chicken cordon bleu and yung pork cutlet. Galing! Btw, I love your bracelets ha, napaka kikay mo rin pala.. hihi..Anyway, san ka pala bumibili ng shoes mo, super like ko yung pink one.. and congrats sa Yellow Cake with Choco Powder.. I hope matikman ko rin sya.. ^_^ Stay Healthy Mommy!

iamanjch said...

Hi mommy rakell, yeah. Haha thanks thanks. I think the gordon bleu i made it last august and the pork cutlet was made last july ahihi.. Now i hope i can still cook more .. Oo nga knowing i'm having a baby boy super kikay padin ahihi..
Oh yeah I don't mind if super mura or not too expensive the shoes I invest a lot dun kase hobby ko.. For that pink one naku dami may gustu nian hehe just bought from SM Parisian for only Php499.00 ahihi .. Cute noh.. I will post more shoes that i had a chance to bough it since i was preggy again.. Ahihihi..
The yellow cake is so yummy sis yeah i hope soon we can meet with hubby's no :) hehehee love to meet you in person mommy..