Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome 31weeks 1day


Hi 31weeks1day, i'm so much happy reaching my 31weeks, yesterday I asked hubby to accompany me at Padre Pio to attend the mass around 5:30pm mass but unfortunately due to heavy traffic and its already 5:05pm and we are still in xavierville avenue, sayanf tuloy ang outfit ni mommy at baby :) hehe then we decided not to go anymore for I know we will never make but anyway, sad but I hope I can still have chance to visit Padre Pio before I'll give birth on November. So we decided to attend the mass instead, subdivision Church Holy Family, the mass went well first time to attend the new priest after the mass I usually go to our dearest priest to bless but It's really a blessing when he hold my tummy and bless my baby :) 



Today, I decided to bake a butter cake for our breakfast. Yiheee!! Yummy! have a blessed sunday everyone especially to all the mommies to be and mommies out there.

Dear Lord,
Thank you again for we already reach our 31weeks. Lord thank you for all the blessings and guidance you are giving us everyday. We love you our dearly Lord, we will be forever your armies of faith and soldiers of Love.
Amen.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Rackell said...

Nice outfit mommy.. ^_^
Super lapit mo narin ma hug si baby mo.. I'm so excited for you! ^_^

iamanjch said...

Thanks mommy :) hehe di ba masyado makapag post kase dalang na ako labas. Oo nga mommy eh mejo lumalapit na ang due namin ni baby :)