Sunday, September 29, 2013

32 weeks Happiness

8 Months (32 – 35 weeks) Baby
At the end of the eighth months, your baby weighs between five and six pounds and is gaining about half a pound per week, mostly in fat deposits. He measures about 18-20 inches long and is plumper and less wrinkled. You may feel less kicking and more twisting and wriggling, as he is running out of room to move around in there. He may have turned to the head down position in preparation for delivery. Your little one is now sleeping through regular periods of REM and deep sleep. He is also experiencing active and quiet wakefulness where he continues to explore the environment around him. Pretty soon, he’ll be a newborn!



This was taken last September 26,2013. , 31weeks 6days I think. Haha, baby at this time always playing on my right side.You will got confused tummy ko di sia pantay. Nyaha!! cute cute!!


Taken just today.Exactly my 32weeks and I'm so happy. Reaching 32weeks its really quite a big goal for me. That I know God always there to protect and guide us both on our everyday life till November will be here on our side. I don't want to remember but as weekly progress in my 2nd pregnancy, I suddenly remember,I gave birth with my first son, My dear Mackenzie around 31 weeks and 4days if I'am not mistaken.Thats why reaching 32weeks and passing my 31weeks is kinda a relieve and quite achievement for both us (baby).  and now getting more near and more exciting progress and can't wait till more kicks jabs and movement that baby would give me everyday. Waving those hands and toes is really a dance of a life time for me... 



(More closer look again  that Tita Maycel Bought for our dear Baby..)


 At 32weeks.I never had a plan to arrange or fix any stuff of our dear baby from the storage,where I kept the previous things of mackenzie. Sabi ko October nalang hehe, although sabi nman nila, ang pamahiin eh ung bibili ka ng wala pang 7months eh bawal daw or masama, although di nman ako masyado naniniwala sa pamahiin sige na lang at wala nman ako balak mamili pa kase almost complete na ang stuff ni baby,kahit na asa 8months na kami parang wala parin ang sipag sakin magayos hehe.. kahit super excited na kmi ke baby love namin... and I believe we still have a lot of time to prepare for that, arranging it in our room, washing baby clothes, cleaning the crib, stroller, and our Aprica baby chair, placing the baby stuff in the room.. still 6-7 weeks to go I think... so relax relax muna kapag may time... hehe..


Dear Lord,
Thank you again for protecting me and my baby love everyday. Reaching our 32 weeks is really a happiness for me. I'm praying that you will continue to protect us and make my baby safe everyday till the day will come that we will able to see him, in the right  time, in the right place. Thank you for your overflowing blessings everyday My Lord. You are my strength and my guide in my life. You are the center of my life forever. Thank you for everything My Lord.
Amen





1 comment:

Rackell said...

wow mommy, ang dami ng clothes ni baby ha, buti ka pa madami dami na sponsors mo.. Tama, ako rin sabi ng mom ko wag daw akong bibili ng gamit ni baby not until I reach 7 months.. So umaasa lang kami sa mga bigay..

Parehas tayo, madalas sa right side nila gusto mag pwesto.. Ang cute!