Thursday, October 24, 2013

35 weeks


Baby is 5lbs.11oz
Cephalic Positon

October 24, 2013, Our recent check up. We saw baby again, wow he is kinda big now and so active. and You know what? he is already in position haha, head down as if I'm going to give birth by NSD, of course due to my recent CSD, just 9 months ago,so I need to undergo another CSD again. and My OB said even I get pregnant after 3-5 years due to my classical cut CS I will never have a chance to make it on NSD. So, after 2nd baby we only have 1 chance again to have another baby haha!! As we all know only 3cut CSD can make.

On October 30,2013, I need to do CBC and Pelvic Ultrasound to check baby is matured enough to schedule our CSD for as my OB said my placenta is getting matured now, and baby is getting a little matured in fast pace.Oh baby really wanted to be here with us already haha. Only Few days and/or only less than 2 weeks and baby will be here soon..

OB said probably we can schedule it Friday November 8,2013 so we can release probably by end of that week sunday. woww.. I can't wait now..haha!Anyways this coming thursday we will have the final date. 

Dear Lord,
I can never ask for more. Thank You for making my baby healthy and strong. Thank you for making us safe and protected everyday.Lord, please protect us as we reach the delivery date of my baby boy. Please Lord, make my baby strong, normal and God fearing. I love you Lord for everything you give us and everything you did for my family. Lord Thank you a million times. 
Amen

1 comment:

Rackell said...

wow mommy,, ilang tumbling nalang, makikita mo na si baby mo.. Have a safe delivery ha.. Upload na agad ng pictures ni baby pag labas ha..