Wednesday, October 23, 2013

9th Year Anniversary

October 23,2013, It's our 9th year Anniversary. Actually, we still follow the date we first became officially on. We had our civil wedding Last May 28,2015 but we still follow the first dates we been together. It's been 9th years and we already had so many memories together. From pains, happiness struggles and even worse than ever when we lose our first baby. Still, I can't be denied that we had some arguments or misunderstanding that is not simple but we almost decided to separate ways. But thank God, he still guides us to be strong and be faithful to each other in spite of so many problems and hurts we experienced together. 

We or I can still say that we still have a difference from each other. But as years go on, we manage to accept who we are or learn to change something to be good for our relationship. After all, love is acceptance and understanding. But we are not perfect, every people has own attitude even if its bad or good. When you were married you have to accept and or should I say learn to accept what are the negatives that our partners have. We cannot change them because we want to, but they can change themselves if they want for the sake of their love for their partners. 

I called my husband "KUYA" haha, and he called "NE" , the story behind that was when she was still courting me and she is 7 years older than me, I told him" I should call you Kuya because you were older than me, then he smiled, then he said ok then I will call you "Ne" like Nene because you are younger than me hahaha.. So people who heard us calling each other like that always make confused that why we look husband and wife but I'm calling him KUYA. Even my nieces ask their mom If my uncle mike is my Brother because I called him Kuya hahaha..

Most of my first of town/country trips and vacation is with my husband. That's why I treasured all the memories we been together since then. :) here are some of it.

Tagaytay 2013

Boracay 2013 (It's my precious Boracay baby, haha)

Hot Air Ballon Angeles City Pampanga, February 2011

Coron Palawan 2011

Baguio City December  2008

Caleruega City , Nasugbu Batangas Feb 2008

Baguio City 2006

Boracay 2011 

Boracay 2010


Meycuayan Bulacan April 2011

Dubai, UAE August 2008

La Union February 2008


  
(screenshot from FB)

(Screen Shot from FB)


The same date, we attended our Pre-Cana Seminar for we decided after 9th years before I gave birth between November 8-12,2013 I wanted to be blessed by the priest or even so simple wedding Ceremony, what important is we been blessed by the church and God is our center.

Dear Lord,
Lord thank you for guiding our relationship.I know we have some differences that we most of the time we started that issue. But every troubles or misunderstanding, you always there for us. You always letting us realize what is wrong and right. Thank you for always be the center of our relationship. Please Lord always protect us and guide us for more years to come for both of us.Thank you Lord. I love You.
Amen




1 comment:

Rackell said...

Happy Anniversary! Stay as sweet as you are.. Wish you more anniversaries to come! Take Care Mommy!