Thursday, October 31, 2013

36weeks





"Only few more days baby and I will see you and hug you so tight. I will embrace you and keep you warm all the time with my care and love. Iloveyou my baby - Mama"

October 31,2013, our 36weeks4days check up. My ob gave my husband this photos for free but I just post this one because others also looks the same. He was kinda drinking or playing his mouth during the scan. He has a pointed nose as you can see, ok he got that from his dad, whatelse can i say haha.

As of my previous scan my placenta is way to grade 2-3, sk my ob said it could not be probably hit the Nov 8 although I wanted 11-12-13, but hubby wanted the 11-08-2013 so we decided to move it forward on my really planned date haha.

OB already gave me a admission slip. November 11, i will be admit around 8pm and Nov 12, 8am will be my CSection schedule. Oohh, so near yet so far. Getting ready for everything. I will be posting mg hospital bags soon as i got the time and feel relax. As you all know its kinda hard to move right for having this big tummy but its ok for I know he is our baby :)

Dear Lord,
I want to thank you deeply from my heart and soul. For taking good care of us and making my baby safe everyday. 3 more days and we consider full term. Lord i don't know how to thank you so much for giving this chance to fulfill my dream to be a mom and make my own way to show how to be a great one. iloveyou Lord and please continue to guide and protect us.
Amen



1 comment:

Rackell said...

Hi mommy, bukas na pala yung big day mo.. Have a safe delivery ha, post agad ng picture ni baby.. I'm so excited to see your baby boy.. God Bless Mommy!