Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 234 - 33weeks4days



What's up with this Day234?
Baby: 33 weeks 4 days
Baby Size: 17in pineapple
Baby Weight: 4.35lbs

Well, thats the usual weight for reaching this far but as for both of us =') i think baby is getting bigger more than last 32weeks weighing 5.4lbs hmm I think we are going to reach near 6lbs now, anway for kick and move of our baby boy we assume he is getting bigger for hard jabs I'm experiencing.


We went out early today had breakfast at Tropical Hut Munoz, then went to Cathedral of San Roque to get hubby's Baptism and Confirmatiob Certificate.For we have a plan that before I gave birth I wanted to be bless our marriage in Holy Church by priest, as you all know we only married by Civil in Manila City Hall. This coming Octobet 23,2013 is our 9th year anniversary we wanted to be bless on the same date but I think it will not possible for it's wednesday and blessing is only every Saturday in Our church.

If this will push through it will just be simple only us and mom and I don't know who will be the Godmother and Godfather, I'm just after that we will be bless in Catholic Church. Crossing Fingers =')


Dear Lord,
Lord thank you again and again for protecting us both and giving us guidance everyday. Getting near and getting there. Thank you for all the blessings you are giving us and to our family. thank you for overflowing blesseing my Lord. Please make my baby strong healthy complete normal and God Fearing. i love you my Lord.
Amen

No comments: