Monday, October 14, 2013

Shopping Online for Baby at 34weeks

Actually, I'm considering to shop online for I mention in my previous post shopping at the mall will be kinda hard for me as of now and Tommee Tippee is kinda expensive if we will bought it at the mall, so online makes more convenient and cost less somehow. haha! I don't know ever since I wanted the products of Tommee Tippee although I also want the Avent but Tommee Tipee really catch my eyes more.So I will share some staff that I bought online yesterday for Tommee Tippee and other products.



Tommee Tipee Starter Kit Blue
 (includes 4pcs-9oz, 2pcs5oz with training handle (removable), 1 pacifiier, 1 Bottle Brush)
Bought Online /Price: 2800 (free SF) 


 
Tomme Tippee, Brest Flow, Avent bottle Review from You Tube


I saw this online a few weeks ago, but haven't really decided yet  at that time. But soon I reach 34weeks, I said I think its time for me to hit that button and do shopping online. Kinda hesitant before as we all know Filipinos are full superstitious belief so soon I reach 8months, come on I think I need to buy something already, even my sis in law told me 'sobra ka nman natakot eh halos malapit kana manganak haha. isn't that cute bottles haha.

Tommee Tipee Powder Milk Dispenser 6pcs Pack
Bought Online / Price: Php 400.00 (free SF)


 
Tommee Tippee with Powder Dispenser Review from YouTube


Soon I saw this yesterday, I said I want, Iwant, haha! very useful i think specially for travel or for overnight. It easier and make you ready all the time.and the best of it its from Tommee Tippee Close to nature. Yahoo!!
So you don't need to bring extra milk dispenser specially when you diaper bag is not that big and its ready to go all the time.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Breast Pump Manual
Bought by my sister in law in Australia online sale, $34.97 (Php1,423.28)
Includes: 1 bottle 5oz, Breast Pump,1 lid, 1 Container, 6pcs washable breast pads
FREE SF to Australia

Tommee Tippee 6pcs Breast Milk Protective Lids
Bought by my sister in law in Australia online sale, $19.97 (Php812.78)
FREE SF to Australia

Tommee Tippee Pure Soothers Pacifier 0-3months Sky Blue
Bought by my sister in law in Australia online on sale, Price of 2 for 3 $11.41 (Php1,423.28)
FREE SF to Australia

 When I gave birth to Mackenzie before, and when we thought he is doing well already, while waiting him to feed, nurses and doctors ask me to pump some milk so whenever baby Mackenzie before will be ready to eat its already prepared. But after I bought 2 types of breastpump manual at that time which is very cheap ended up a mess, its not a good  product at all , so I decided to invest few bucks on breastpump, I saw some Avent breastpump buts whoooww, it's too expensive from Php2,900.00manual  to Php9,500.00 electric, I wanted the manual only so, I'm thinking if Tommee Tippee has it as well, So I search in online and its way expensive as well like around  Php3,500.00 manual I think, So I decided to ask a favor for my Sister In law if she can check it online there and I will just pay her though, coz she bought some Tommee Tippee Bottle for baby as well a few weeks ago which lower price that here. Then Finally knew that Tommee Tippee is from UK so we she saw some shopping online sites in Australia selling Tommee Tippee and its FREE Shipping in Australia even the product will be coming from the US wow, so when I checked the sites, what elses can I bought here aside from Breast pump, So I got the Tommee Tippee Breast milk Protective Bottle lids and Tomme Tippee Pure Soothers Pacifiers, wow so happy and we bought it all in sale, and its way cheaper here and some products of Tomme Tippee is not available here as well. So happy. I hope Sis in law will allowed to have vacation on January 2014 instead of February 2014 super exited.. we bought three items for $66.34 (Php2700.00) then my sis in law suddenly said, let's do it half, just pay me Php1,300.00.huwaaa soo happy!! Thanks sis!!


Dex Nursery Spin Organizer 
Bought Online /Price: Php 1,400.00 (FREE SF)

I saw different Dex Organizer but it's kinda expensive but its bigger and it can hook up with your Crib, then I saw this little cute spin organizer also from Dex and its not that big or small I think it sooth our room area too. So I bought it online and I can't wait to have it, I ask the seller not to send it yet till our customized cabinet for baby things are done to place on it haha!! together with our other staff we bought online.

Carter's Receiving Blanket bought Online Price:450.00
Infant Cotton Leggings bought Online Price: 200.00/each (i bought last 2 in the pic)

Booties with Toy bought Online Price: Php200.00/each
I bought those 3pairs.

Burp Cloth 3pcs in Pack bought Online Price: Php250.00/pack


Alva Cloth Diaper New born to 15kg baby
Bought online 6pcs / Price: 250.00/each

I bought 6pcs for starter and why I decided to try this when our little boy is here? well for new born expect to change diapers for 10-12x for the whole 24hours. So how much money we will spend for everyday? if we will use reusable o cloth diaper, no worries even how many times baby will change his nappies, I saw online most of mom in united states already using Cloth Diaper, now its starting to evolve and hit the Philippines, First Question that will hit a soon to be a mom or like first time user, how about some poopy diaper? how can we wash it? well I already search it in your tube. try to check it out as well. Just few sacrifice for us parents or moms just to save few bucks for our disposable diapers aside of being for having a cute designs to choose from, we can save so much for cloth diaper, I hope our baby boy will be ok with it. hehe



Dear Lord,
Thank for all these staff, It's not possible for us to bought it for our dear baby without your grace and blessings. We thank you for helping us each and every day of our life. We hope for your guidance and protection still everyday for our little one. Thank You Lord.
Amen











2 comments:

Rackell said...

wow mommy, super dami mo ng napamili.. gusto ko narin mamili, next month na daw kami pwedeng mamili eh.. san ka palang online nabili?

iamanjch said...

Hi mommy hehe yeah mejo pero may kulang padin kmi hehe.. sa instagram mommy refer kita if you want hehe.. ilang weeks kana kase? Lapit na magshopping din ke baby , ako super gustu ko mamili sa mall kaso di ko na kaya ill try siguro next week pero bahala na haha kaya pinipilit ko na online sana nlang kaso di nman lahat andun huhuhu sarap padin mall hehe